Fibromyalgia is a great incentive to live every day. If you wake up and can move, make the most of it. If you wake up and can not move, then do not do it. Take a break, read a book, watch a movie. It may not be what you want, but it is what you have to do for that day. Tomorrow is a new day and may be different from yesterday. Thanks to have tomorrow because many people do not. I know it’s hard to feel this way when you’re in constant agony, but there’s always something good in every day.
There are no words to describe how horrible it is to be a living hell. It makes me feel like I do not have life anymore. But we have compiled some of the pain descriptions our members tell us below.
This is what the community shares with us:
1. Kerryn E: it ‘s like having a hangover and being drunk, but also sick like the flu after doing intense full-body exercise and 10 rounds with Mike Tyson but lost and living on another planet because I’m an alien compared to others who do not can you understand my life as
2. Beth W- makes me feel like a tin man. That’s perfect, the tin man who needs to be greased in ALL joints. And someone holding a torch to ALL my aching muscles. With my head in a vice. Yes, that sums it all up, what a miserable existence
3. Kimmie G- Like a triple trailer ran over me; How do I need to change my hips? it cuts me in the waist because the lower half is simply not friendly; the worst quadrillion of X of the hangover with the worst flu 2 hit humanity and a memory period the size of a knat …… otherwise, I feel great!
4. Chris G- My feeling is that I have been killed, but I’m still breathing through the pain …
5. Marjie C – It makes me feel like a prisoner in my own body! Never knowing what torture is coming
6. Jessica C : I feel like I’ve been hit with a bat, my muscles feel like they’re being ripped off and thrown away, I feel like I have a 2 × 4 that sits on my shoulders all day while I have the flu and sweating death …
7. Vickie M : I feel like I have a little elf inside my body running with an ice pick and randomly stabbing my joints and muscles 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
8. Clara F- I feel as if I was in the 12th century and my body has been separated. do
9. Becky M : I feel my bones are breaking from the inside out.
10. Tracey W: I have a ghost that loves to squeeze the parts of my body, as if someone was digging their fingers into your skin and gripping your muscles with force.
11. Angela Z: Like the tin man without an oil can … … and I got burned from the iron from head to toe.
12. Paula G: As if it had been shot downhill in a barrel of rocks, I spent the night in a working cement mixer, ran a marathon and then was dragged by a few miles of cactus behind an angry mustang.
13. Delana M: at the moment it feels like you’ve been kicked out of the mountain and then stabbed with ice and hot, then you feel like you’re on fire
14. Tina F: it feels as if the body of the tour squeezes like an orange all the time. Or as if there was a twisted wire too tight around his body
15. Sandra L – A thief who has stolen my life. No two days are the same. You never know what is going to throw you. Every day is something new, a new pain, a new flare. Being bedridden. You are fighting against your body just to spend the day. No one should have to live, it does not exist like this. Pain is an unbearable pain that most people can not handle, we have no choice but to accept it. The medical field has really disappointed us.
16. Tracy W: Like someone found the traction cords in all my muscles and tendons, then it went up to the thigh. I feel a lot and calm, it’s not going to be a wedgy
17. Rachel G: I feel like I’ve been in a collision with a mac truck. I broke all the bones in my body … and I have a serious flu in addition to that.
18. Sharon N: you feel like you are lying on a bed of rocks, getting up and walking is a challenge, feeling that you are walking on needles and pins. Taking a shower is very tiring and water damages your skin.
19. Janice R – I feel like I’m tied to two horses and they’re going in different directions. My arms to a horse, my legs to the other. My plugs feel out of the joint. It gets terrible at times of outbreaks. Other times it’s not so bad, but it still has pain.
20. June J – I feel that someone is dancing in my brain and choosing what and when I become deaf, dumb and dizzy.
21. Renee H – It feels like a full-body migraine.
22. Aileen S: You feel you have the flu all the time, body aches and pains.
23. Julian S: Has anyone ever come out drinking a dance just to get knocked out and a three-way fight, with the participation of 20 men, that will take place on top of you? Do you think you’re okay because nothing breaks and because you’re drunk and you go home and in the morning you have the combination of a severe hangover, maybe even an alcohol poisoning and you’re bruised all over? It’s a bit like that but much less fun and lasts longer.